Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pregnancy Blah's

I am now in my 27th week of pregnancy, nearing the home stretch. This time around, I sure do feel it. I am very short of breath already, I don't remember it happening until almost my 8th month with Jon. I feel yucky, fat, bloated, un-pretty, and the nasty cold/allergies aren't helping. I had a rough weekend at work, we were VERY busy. It was great money-wise, but I felt faint and had to blow my nose every 5 minutes. No one likes a snotty waitress, literally and figuratively. I'm guessing that the cold coupled with caring for Jon and Andrew over the last few weeks added to my fatigue.
Jon is back to his old self--even better perhaps! He is eating more than I have ever seen that child eat. The house is once again littered with empty juice boxes and dirty cups and bowls. I find it hard to scold, seeing as how only 2 weeks ago he was dangerously dehydrated.
Andrew and his dad started back to work on the nursery, and are making real progress. We were more than a little worried that the previous owners' "home improvements" would hinder any progress we (they) might have made. The wiring is working, new lights will be hung, and they even moved a light switch and got it working on the 1st try! Isaac may have a room to sleep in when he arrives after all.

No comments: