Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Feeling better all around





It's been a crazy few weeks! Jon was hospitalized for dehydration due to a nasty stomach bug. That sickness seemed to linger for more than a week. My washing machine sure got a work out, and I believe I should buy stock in Lysol. Andrew came down with the same bug about 1 day after we came home from the hospital. He slept for 28 hours straight! At least he had the sense to keep drinking, so he was over it all in about 3 days. Germaphobe that I am, I luckily never came down with the virus from Hell. I do have a nasty cold for all of my efforts :(

Saturday April 17th Andrew's cousin Alexandra was married! We were all feeling much better and decided to attend. The wedding was held outdoors at the Hard Bargain Farm in Accokeek MD. It was a lovely sunny day, but being in such close proximity to the water, it was quite chilly. Alex's new husband is the lead singer in a local Band (Broken Stigma). The band preformed at the reception, and everyone had a really great time.

No comments: