Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Re-vamp
I am jealous of the resurgence of the blog. I think I began ours when blogging was starting to become passé . I made it mostly to update our families about our little family, never really knowing if anyone cared enough to read. I'm gonna try to juice it up, and include more of our thoughts and hobbies into our posts. The kids are getting older, and it's kind of cool to have a digital record of all of our goings on. Isaac will be a year old in only 2 more months. 2 MONTHS !!??!! Wasn't he JUST born? Anyway, here goes, wish me luck! Also, I need to start watching the movies for my other blog 82 Films, though now I guess the title is outdated too. Slow down time, I'm not quite there yet !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm reading! Keep it up. Love your 82 Films idea.
Post a Comment