We are going to the Florist today, to pick out some boutonnieres and bouquets for our wedding. I am hoping that Andrew will be OK, as he has been laid up with a back injury for the last couple of days. He went back to work today, so that's a good sign. Why is it that men are always (usually) so stoic about being in pain? You can tell that something is wrong, but they insist that it is nothing. Hrumph. But I digress....
Flowers.....what to pick? The florist is one of our last hurdles to leap over, so I am a bit relieved. But I am also overwhelmed. I want them to be pretty, but inexpensive. I know my basic flowers , but get much past roses, daisies, chrysanthemums, etc. and I am lost. I guess that my biggest goal really is to pick something that will dry well, and matches the dresses nicely.
In fun news, we booked our honeymoon! We are going to Sanibel Island in Florida. It's supposed to have some of the best beaches for collecting seashells. It also is a quiet, less 'touristy' part of Florida. We are both so excited !

No comments:
Post a Comment